Our KiwiBuild homes
The next offering of KiwiBuild homes at McLennan are expected to be ready for viewing and purchasing later this year.
Our KiwiBuild homes are architecturally-designed, featuring:
- double glazing
- full insulation
- a single garage and single car pad.
Proud to be part of the KiwiBuild programme
The government has established KiwiBuild to help stimulate the supply of quality, affordable homes for New Zealanders who have been locked out of the housing market.
To achieve KiwiBuild’s objective of putting home ownership within reach of more New Zealanders, eligible buyers must:
- be a first-time buyer or a ‘second-chancer’
- have an income of less than $120,000 for a single applicant or no more than $180,000 for more than one purchaser
- be a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident or ordinarily resident in New Zealand
- intend to own and live in the home for at least one year for a studio and one-bedroom home, or three years for a two-bedroom and larger home.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in a KiwiBuild home at McLennan, you need to complete the pre-qualification process and provide documentation to verify your eligibility, including pre-approval of finance.
Once pre-qualified, you can contact our real estate agent for more information or to view the properties.
For more information about KiwiBuild please visit kiwibuild.govt.nz or call 0800 521 107.
Four reasons to consider a McLennan KiwiBuild home
- All our homes are architecturally designed and built to a high standard
- Our homes are only put on the market when they are built so potential owners can experience the finished product – rather than buying off a plan
- We can assist buyers through the buying process and we provide post-purchase support for any issues that might arise
- We are helping to build a real community at McLennan – a safe and caring neighbourhood looking for great new neighbours.
For a viewing or more information contact Kevin Coppins on 021 047 4111
To find out more about the McLennan development and KiwiBuild visit our frequently asked questions page.