Our latest KiwiBuild homes
Our KiwiBuild homes are architecturally-designed, standalone homes. Features include:
- double glazing
- full insulation
- a single car pad
- separate toilet and bathroom.
Proud to be part of the KiwiBuild programme
The government has established KiwiBuild to help stimulate the supply of quality, affordable homes for New Zealanders who have been locked out of the housing market.
To achieve KiwiBuild’s objective of putting home ownership within reach of more New Zealanders, eligible buyers must:
- be a first-time buyer or a ‘second-chancer’
- have an income of less than $120,000 for a single applicant or no more than $180,000 for more than one purchaser
- be a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident or ordinarily resident in New Zealand
- intend to own and live in the home as their principal place of residence for at least three years.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in a KiwiBuild home at McLennan, you need to complete the pre-qualification process and provide documentation to verify your eligibility, including pre-approval of finance.
Once pre-qualified, you can then enter ballots for KiwiBuild homes.
For more information about KiwiBuild, including the full eligibility criteria and the pre-qualification and balloting process, please visit kiwibuild.govt.nz or call 0800 521 107.
Four reasons to consider a McLennan KiwiBuild home
- All our homes are architecturally designed and built to a high standard
- Our homes are only balloted when they are built so potential owners can experience the finished product – rather than buying off a plan
- We can assist buyers through the buying process and we provide post-purchase support for any issues that might arise
- We are helping to build a real community at McLennan – a safe and caring neighbourhood looking for great new neighbours.
Ballots for these homes closed midnight 18 February.
To find out more about the McLennan development and KiwiBuild visit our frequently asked questions page.