McLennan KiwiBuild - Stage 3B.
We have 58 new homes now available for sale at McLennan. All homes are completed and ready for purchase.
We have a selection of one-, two- and three-bedroom homes for direct sale to KiwiBuild purchasers (eligibility criteria applies).
For more information or to discuss a viewing contact Kevin Coppins on 021 047 4111.
Our latest KiwiBuild homes
The one-, two- and three-bedroom KiwiBuild homes are architecturally-designed featuring:
- double glazing
- full insulation
- stove, rangehood and dishwasher in each home
- a single car pad, double car pad or single pad and garage (depending on house type)
- separate toilet and bathroom (two ands three bedroom homes only).
One-bedroom homes - 6 homes priced from $420,000
Two-bedroom homes - 5 homes priced from $560,000
Three-bedroom homes 47 available priced from $610,000 with car pad or $650,000 with garage
Proud to be part of the KiwiBuild programme
The government has established KiwiBuild to help stimulate the supply of quality, affordable homes for New Zealanders who have been locked out of the housing market.
To achieve KiwiBuild’s objective of putting home ownership within reach of more New Zealanders, eligible buyers must:
- be a first-time buyer or a ‘second-chancer’
- have an income of less than $120,000 for a single applicant or no more than $180,000 for more than one purchaser
- be a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident or ordinarily resident in New Zealand
- intend to own and live in the home as their principal place of residence for at least three years.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in a KiwiBuild home at McLennan, you need to complete the pre-qualification process and provide documentation to verify your eligibility, including pre-approval of finance.
Once pre-qualified, you can contact our real estate agent for more information or to view the properties.
For more information about KiwiBuild please visit kiwibuild.govt.nz or call 0800 521 107.
Four reasons to consider a McLennan KiwiBuild home
- All our homes are architecturally designed and built to a high standard
- Our homes are only put on the market when they are built so potential owners can experience the finished product – rather than buying off a plan
- We can assist buyers through the buying process and we provide post-purchase support for any issues that might arise
- We are helping to build a real community at McLennan – a safe and caring neighbourhood looking for great new neighbours.
For a viewing or more information contact Kevin Coppins on 021 047 4111
To find out more about the McLennan development and KiwiBuild visit our frequently asked questions page.